Re "S3, I remember this album really well":

 First time I heard this was a Christmas Eve when a group of us dropped acid
and put the album on the turntable. A perfect combination.
 I've always wondered about "acid rock": did those who never partook of LSD
really *get* the music they were listening to?
 On the other hand, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd mentioned in a recent interview
that he only ever took LSD twice - but found it too weird! David Gilmour said
he took it "a few times". Bit sad really. You want rock gods to live their
lives to excess. Of course Syd Barrett more than made up for his band mates'
sobriety!