---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Feste:

 >No amnesty for Ravi, please. He is abusive and a serial offender.

 Generally, the authority offering the amnesty does not agree with the offence
the individual receiving the amnesty committed in the first place. In most
cases, the amnesty says more about the authority offering, than the individual
receiving (one ironic case might be Marc Rich).

 I don't believe for a minute that Ravi is abusive in the context of FFL, he
loves to mock hypocrites---who hate to be mocked; I think your label might fit
other posters on FFL (like a pair of Tony Lamas) a touch better than Ravi, but
that seems to be an "...in the eye of the beholder" thing.

 If I didn't find Ravi entertaining  (he uses profanity to deal with
hypocrites, the way some hunters use silver stakes to dispatch vampires) I
wouldn't open his posts; but like a freeway pile up, we all slow down to take a
look. If memory serves, at one time, I was on the receiving end of Ravi's
affections as much as anyone on this forum.

 It's Christmas: I say lets show the world how big we are, I think we can at
least be bigger than Vladimir Putin; how much do you think he likes Green Peace
or Pussy Riot?

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDxSW8mzvU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvDxSW8mzvU

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Yeah, Rick, you did ban him, or you told us you did:

 "He has been banned. Let me know if he resurfaces."

 Also see: