---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 My posts are not obnoxious and I wasn't the guy that got kicked off twice.
Your posts on the other hand are getting more and more obnoxious every day.
Especially this one, which tries to turn the topic towards my posts, when the
topic is Ravi's posts. But, I am going to go out on a limb here and propose
that you're in favor of amnesty for Ravi because Judy is in favor of it. Go
figure.

 I had to stop there. Too much tea coming out of my nose. I'll get back to you
later...