LOL.

 But Richard's trolling posts crammed with demeaning insults and lies are just
fine with Share.

 The blatant hypocrisy is astonishing.

Share whined:

 << Ann's posts to Richard remind me of her posts to Steve: clever and very
demeaning. It's why I ignore and or skim her posts. >>

 On Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:55 AM, "awoelflebater@..."