On 12/19/2013 2:02 PM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:
Fun is fun and it has been full willy, but I'm gonna let you talk to yourself about this threadbare subject from here on in. If you want to start some other faux reasons why you are suffering and feel this compulsion to post bazillions of times per week, be my guest. I may or may not engage. Perhaps you should get back to "dialoguing" with the other great mind here on the daily cowpoke's menu at Hardees and what strip mall you tethered your horse outside of on any given day.
What?! My biggest fan is going to quit this thread? It's not threadbare - in fact it tells a lot about people,who they are where they are coming from. Other great minds? There's no Hardee's in Texas. This is more of Roadhouse type state, or maybe Taco Haven. I don't have a horse, but I wish I did have one. I'm all hat and no cattle - urban cowboy. Go figure.