On 12/19/2013 10:43 PM, emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

I liked the tone of this post too. bOb's posts have a way of toning up my abdominal muscles; in my book, bOb is "finer than frog fur."

Me too. They say that eating meat is bad for you; I say it's alright as long as it doesn't have green fur on it.

Thanks, Bob, I like the tone of this post of yours. Hope you and your family have a lovely holiday season and 2014, full of self and Self (-: