What Child is this Share?

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9cbEHjvPs
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC9cbEHjvPs

 The afterthought was something Share wrote that didn't represent her
"immediate and mundane" response, which was the truth, imho.  Read what she
wrote.  I wasn't being dishonest or sneaky; I was commenting on her response.
"Should I get booted."  That's funny.  I'm already on probationary status for
not having a direct TM connection (although a friend has a sister that did TM -
does that count?).  If I suddenly disappear, just assume the Texas rangers
finally tracked me down and sent me to a prison farm in Arkansas.  I'm hoping I
can stay under the radar until the new year.

---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Are you suggesting that Emily was dishonest and sneaky about leaving out the
part where you said that her tree and photo were lovely. Should she get booted
for that? Where's Judy when we need her?