From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:10 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Amnesty for Arctic 30, Pussy Riot, and Ravi

Rick booted indifferent_netizen, who seems to have been Ravi. It appears that
Ravi is subscribed under another ID, and by using the hide email address option
and constantly changing Yahoo aliases, he can post as he pleases and not get
booted off. That's the price of Rick configuring FFL for anonymous posting.

I supposed it’s too late to change that configuration. But even if we could, I
like the idea of people being able to post anonymously. I know it can be
abused, but posting under your real name can make you vulnerable to abuse.