But Emily, Share is a champeen mind-reader. You might not think so because of
how outraged she becomes when someone reads her mind, but that's because you
don't understand that only Share is permitted to read minds on FFL. I mean, if
that weren't the case, you might even think she was a hypocrite ("Do as I say,
not as I do").

Emily wrote:

 << Regardless of what you may think that I think about you (and I assure you
that in the instance I wrote that I was exactly what I said I was - objectively
curious), it has nothing to do with your response to Ann's tree. That's all
*you*, baby.  Enjoy. >>