---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Ann, it sounds like you're saying that indeed you did post your Christmas tree
photo from last year. So my reaction was on target!

 Yes Share, you are perfect and full of love and compassion and gentleness. The
serum of truth fairly oozes out of your lovely pores and I stand humbled in the
face of your searing honesty. In addition, your use of the word "target" is
very apropos.

 On Friday, December 20, 2013 7:52 AM, "awoelflebater@..." <awoelflebater@...>