--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, doctordumbass wrote:
>  >
> > True, all religions have their codes of behavior - and many people
follow them out of blind belief, or fear.

> http://9gag.com/gag/a75W5Eq http://9gag.com/gag/a75W5Eq
<http://9gag.com/gag/a75W5Eq http://9gag.com/gag/a75W5Eq>

Alex, this post has my vote as possibly the funniest I have ever seen
here on Fairfield Life. And the one truest to the forum's *intent*, if
the blurb on its Home Page were to be believed.

The very *idea* that the Supposed Intelligence In Charge Of All Of This
could be aware of or concerned about whether one sentient being on one
tiny rock orbiting one tiny star out on the way unfashionable edge of a
fairly insignificant spiral of other stars whacks off or not is totally
wack. Gone. Over the edge, sanity-wise.

Whoever put this graphic together really *got* that. Deep bow.