---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 Excellent Share, excellent!  It only took you 2.85 days to "unpack" what you
meant by "GET A FRIGGING LIFE."   That wasn't so hard, was it?

 Here is the rest of Lesson 2.  Set up a file box (maybe an Iowa-themed recipe
box will do)  with 26 cards, one for each letter of the alphabet.  When you
identify a feeling you are having, write it down under the corresponding
letter.  Now, we're after only the more negative feelings with you; you've got
"positivity" down.  So, as I recollect, you were feeling "cranky" with Robin (a
C word) and were feeling "exasperated" by Bob and Emily.  I'll bet Judy and Ann
elicit feelings too.  Try to keep it to 3 feelings/emotions per letter of the
alphabet.  This will give you a "range" of 78 feelings in your "feeling bank."
Let me know when Lesson 2 is complete and we will move on to Lesson 3 - also a
fun one - "How to tell a Feeling from a Fact."  This is where we start to take
on the phenomenon of why you like to engage in name-calling.  I'll work on my
list too so you don't have to go it alone.

 Don't let Richard get you down now; maybe you could send him a recipe box?

 I see it now. The whole divine purpose of sharebear here is to bring out some
of the best in Emily. In the last few hours I have witnessed the posting of
very helpful tips from Emily given in the most light-hearted and humorous
manner. Let's give a hand to the most artificial and insincere member of our
fine forum, Share Longnose, for providing the impetus for Emily's creativity.
(clap, clap)

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/110607246@N05/11519029306/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/110607246@N05/11519029306/

 Dear Ann, I don't know if there is much hope for Sharester, but she has taken
a few baby steps this year, despite herself.

 Given that Daughter #1 cracked the front bumper of her car through and through
trying to do a u-turn on a side street without quite knowing the turning radius
of her car (I have told her over and over - "do what I say and not what I do;
these kinds of maneuvers take experience to be successful") - but she didn't
listen to dear old mom.  And, given that Daughter #2 dropped her new phone in
the toilet, and when I replied with "why do you feel the need to take your
phone into the bathroom with you?", she laid down one of my favorite
lines..."MOMMM, YOU JUST DON'T *GET IT.*" - well, I must go and take on one of
my favorite roles, that of "Crisis Control Manager."  We are leaving town for a
little R&R after Christmas, with or without the new, new, phone and regardless
of what the insurance company says - little do the daughters know.  Have a good
one.  Emily.

 ---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Emily, for me frigging connotes exasperation due to the extremity of some
situation. For example, if I said I haven't a frigging clue, it would mean that
I don't even have a hint of a clue and felt exasperated by that. Get a frigging
life means I was exasperated at how you and Bob were making a mountain out of a
molehill with regards to my reaction to last year's photo of Ann's tree!

 On Sunday, December 22, 2013 9:28 PM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>