If their conversation was, as Judy and Robin claim, a "spoof", then both Judy and Robin stand self-condemned. Most readers here take these messages at face value, as being true. If Judy and Robin are spoofing us, then they stand as two of the biggest FFL fibbers of all time. All true spoofs are false, even if effective. If it was not a spoof, it stands on it's own as a condemnation of Ms Stein.

Either way, it's lesson in the amount of deception a person can stoop to in order to deceive - it's trickery. If it was a spoof, that makes Robin look like the trickster he really is and has been for a long time. Gullible students may have fallen for his tricks in the past, but Robin may have hoisted himself on his own petard with this post. Go figure.