---In FairfieldLife@{{emailDomain}}, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 He was spoofing Barry and his buddies and their crazed attacks on me, and
also, yes, partly his own writing style. He did the latter quite a bit,
actually. Most people knew what he was doing, and it only enhanced his
credibility. He was a master at ironic self-deprecation. Too bad you missed it;
it was very entertaining and appealing.

 Judy, he doesn't get it and, I am sorry to say, I don't think he ever will. As
clear as it is what Robin was doing and liked to do it is beyond RR's ability
to comprehend. It is exactly why Bob's posts, as funny and intelligent and
multi-layered as they are, are wasted on him. Ricky's mentality is meant for
simpler fare - repetition of simple ideas, falsehoods and the need to be the
center of attention - even if the attention means others are laughing at him.

<< I have it right from the horse's mouth (Robin's) that this was a parody. Go
figure. I even have it documented in a private email So, you are saying that
Robin "spoofed" himself? Because a parody, strictly speaking, is a work that
caricatures another work. Robin's post bears no resemblance to Judy's or
Barry's works on FFL.

 There is something fishy going on here with you two. Why would Robin spoof
himself and bring into question everything he has written on FFL by posting a
spoof  of his own writing style? If he did that, nobody would ever believe
anything he ever wrote here again.
 Richard, you are tenasome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuA14Z2QadM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuA14Z2QadM

 parody:

 "A parody (also called spoof, send-up or lampoon), in current use, is an
imitative work created to mock, comment on or trivialize an original work, its
subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of satiric or ironic
imitation."

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parody http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parody >>