Obviously Judy maintains a database of messages she copies from the forum and keeps them in a folder for future use. It's probably a folder marked "FFL", and in a sub-category a folder marked "share", right under a folder marked "barry" and then one marked "willytex"; this last folder is probably where Judy stores her macros. It used to be she could easily do a Search on Yahoo Groups, but these days with the advent of NEO it would be easier to just store the posts she wants to re-post later to comment on. This is a sure sign of an obsessive character trait. Go figure.