On 12/28/2013 7:51 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long wrote:

> Steve, good points both about the amount of posts and original material. I amazed at how many good posts Richard creates. But he has been at this for a long time, is retired, etc. Nonetheless, he gives spiritual info and music info and humor and everyday stories complete with photos. And he's kind, saying that Judy and Ann and Emily are probably nice in person. I agree with you that he is Poster of the Year.

*/I think that's fair, but only if Judy gets voted Loser Of The Year

Think about it -- reduced to a gibbering, macro-using ego in total defensive mode -- and brought to this state by Richard and Share. It's her worst PR nightmare. /*
It's kind of sad in a way, when you think about it: reduced to a facile instrument for parody by Robin, Barry, Richard, and Share. It just doesn't get any better than this, folks!