Steve, actually I did not originate that advice. I read it first in a post of
noozguru's and then I passed it along where I thought it applicable. I can't
remember to whom noozguru was writing it.

PS I really enjoyed your most recent post to Bob. Very much your style,
balanced and thoughtful and worded in a straightforward manner.

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 5:37 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"