[image: Inline image 1]

Huey Lewis and the News  - from the Sports Album
http://youtu.be/gMa2coAIiuo

I Want A New Drug - from the Sports Album
http://youtu.be/N6uEMOeDZsA

Hip To Be Square - From the album Fore!
http://youtu.be/LB5YkmjalDg

Workin' for a livin' - Live 1992
http://youtu.be/9N2CANatVYQ

In 1993 I saw this band at a free concert in Zilker Park in Austin. Sweet!
"Huey Lewis and the News is an American pop rock band based in San
Francisco, California. They had a run of hit singles during the 1980s and
early 1990s, eventually scoring a total of 19 top-ten singles across the
Billboard Hot 100, Adult Contemporary and Mainstream Rock charts. Their
greatest success was in the 1980s with the number-one album, Sports,
coupled with a series of highly successful MTV videos."

Read more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_Lewis_and_the_News