Ok, Seraph, here's a story for you: a tantric teacher complained to his master
that he was too tired to make love with his wife. His master immediately told
him to do so every night for two weeks, whether he was tired or not! I'm not
sure what the intended lesson was but I think it's great if a couple can enjoy
passionate love making that's also healthy for them both.

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 4:25 PM, "s3raph...@yahoo.com"