On 12/29/2013 11:44 AM, bobpri...@yahoo.com wrote:
ALL ABOUT RICHARD. IMO, 90% of his wikipuff output are cut and paste jobs from the threatened opus he claims he's been working on the last 50 years. Please direct me to anything original in any of this output.
Who did you think it was about, if not about Richard, Bob? However, I am the author of some of the Wikipedia entries and so is Lawson. But, I didn't see any comments or suggestion from a "Bob Priced" in any of the editing notes on Wikipedia. What subjects did you comment on or edit? The one about MMY or TM or SBS? Go figure.

P.S. Nobody can "cut and paste" from Wikipedia - you probably meant copy and paste. That's what it's there for, Bob, as long as it falls under the fair use policy or the Wiki Commons.