OK, so now we know that when Richard tells us about Bible stories, he's not
necessarily talking about what's in the Bible; he may be talking about stuff he
made up. But he's not going to tell us this up front; he'll tell us only if
otherwise we all assume he's telling lies about what's in the Bible.

 And one more time: Luke does not say that Mary M. or any of the other women
saw the risen Christ. (That's assuming Richard is referring to the guy to whom
the Gospel of Luke is attributed, rather than to some dude he knows named Luke).

 > Your previous posts have said Mary M. saw the risen Christ "hovering
 > in the air." None of the Gospels say that.

 Nobody said the Gospels say that the risen Christ was hovering in the
 air. Richard said that - that''s what Richard thinks a "risen soul"
 does- hover in the air. Risen means for the soul to rise up.

 > Nobody is arguing that Mary M. wasn't the first to see him, as related
 > in the Gospel of John. That has never been in dispute

 Mary Magdalene was the first person to see the risen Christ. "All the
 four gospels agree on this: Matthew 28:1, Mark 16:1, Luke 24:10, and
 John 20:1."

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene