turq, thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for an exceptional
romance movie and this sounds perfect. Plus I'm fascinated by time travel. I
really liked Rachel McAdams in State of Play and finally remembered where I had
seen her before: The Family Stone in which she plays a less likeable character.
But so does Sarah Jessica Parker so...