ah, turq, Richard Curtis is the writer. Four Weddings is one of my favorite all
time movies though I don't like Hugh Grant all that much. I liked Love Actually
only after I saw it a second time. Notting Hill was great as an ensemble flick
imo. Curtis has a great perspective I think on love and screwing up (-:

On Friday, January 3, 2014 10:48 AM, TurquoiseB <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> turq, thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for an exceptional
> romance movie and this sounds perfect. Plus I'm fascinated by time travel. I
> really liked Rachel McAdams in State of Play and finally remembered where I
> had seen her before: The Family Stone in which she plays a less likeable
> character. But so does Sarah Jessica Parker so...

You'll definitely like it. I forgot to attach a trailer before, so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khB_wpn-bmc