Om my ohm my good guy Buck -bug from you who knows all the healer and sadhus in
and out Fairfield -comes this desire to know...

 To summarize, the three competing Jyotirmaṭha lineages in a chart:
 1. Brahmānanda Sarasvatī (1941-1953; revived the maṭha after a vacancy of 165
years)
 2. Śāntānanda Sarasvatī
    (1953-1980, d. 1997)
 3. Viṣṇudevānanda Sarasvatī
    (1980-1990;
    disciple of Brahmānanda;
    predeceased Śāntānanda)
 4. Vāsudevānanda Sarasvatī
    (since 1997 [1990 ?];
    disciple of Śāntānanda)
 2. Kṛṣṇabodha Āśrama (1953-1973; not a direct disciple)
 3. Svarūpānanda Sarasvatī
    (since 1973;
    disciple among other  of Brahmānanda)
 3. Svarūpānanda Sarasvatī
    (1973-1993/4 [1982 ?])
 4. Mādhava Āśrama
    (since 1993/4; disciple of
    Kṛṣṇabodha Āśrama)
 Not including - Hariharānanda (Karapātrī), Dvārakeśānanda,
Paramātmānanda and Prakāśānanda (?)

 Where our beloved  FFL-Shankaracharya -in-waiting-in -wanting Williams
Pundister belongs or wanting to belong (not included in above chart)-has to be
inquired/and or asked by your self dear Buck in the Dome-OHM

PS
Mahsrishi-ji funeral has been arranged according to tradition by his family

overseen and in patronage of

Shankaracharya  of Jyotirmaṭha: Vāsudevānanda Sarasvatī

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 snip
 I would really like a program guide that has a flow chart of who is who in the
modern Shankaracharya business. I can't keep their names straight. Which ones
are our guys? Context too, like which one recently did all the arrangement and
hosting for Maharishi's funeral?

 -Buck

 snip

 On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 6:09 AM, merudanda <no_re...@yahoogroups.com