My dear B.i.D. please allow me to smile a little and ask you do hold your
non-existing horses- missionary horses you do not have. Have you taken
Bhairitus warning into account, too?

 BTW:What meeting  are you talking about? From where and from whom you got that
information?
What you are quoting is from 2004 !see:
http://expressindia.indianexpress.com/ie/daily/19981007/28050544.html
http://expressindia.indianexpress.com/ie/daily/19981007/28050544.html

 Checking you weather in Fairfield  22-23°F I do certainly have empathy with
your desire to go to warm and sunny India for awhile.

 How about make a hospital visit  to Phopal lndia its 83°F there  and sunny.
Girish Chandra Varma, has been shifted to jail hospital Phopal, India because
of diabetic (he is a diabetic and takes insulin) and  high blood pressure (his
car will be examined for rape evidence).

 Prisoner's Hospital is on Jail Road, Jahangirabad Bhopal, Madhya
Pradesh(little forest-cool and peaceful),  opposite the Motilal Nehru Stadium
Jahangirabad.
 Close by there is the Madhya Pradesh Tourism's Boat Club on the Upper lake
not so far from the prison which provides facilities for exciting trips by
sail, paddle and motorboats. M.P.Police  do have a Horse Riding School and not
to forget to visit the Nidaan Riding Club its one of the oldest riding club in
Central India

  Bon voyage,  Bon voyage, .... you and your delegation of the long-term
spiritually experienced Maharishi and Brahmananda Saraswati tradition
meditators of the Holy Tradition from Fairfield, Iowa.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

 Yes absolutely, to add real spiritual coherence and depth to matters of
adjudicating this confliction they really ought to receive a delegation of the
long-term spiritually experienced Maharishi and Brahmananda Saraswati tradition
meditators of the Holy Tradition from Fairfield, Iowa.

 The crucial meeting is scheduled to be held at Ahmedabad in February next.

 snip