---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <s3raphita@...> wrote:

 Re "The last accountant I saw on some game show, looked like a lifer in a
maximum security prison.":

 I always wonder when I see a muscular type whether they're unemployed or have
just got out of prison. Who else has the time to put in?

 Who has the time is not the real question for me. Who has the desire is more
the point. What could possibly compel one to want to spend all that energy in
order to look lean and muscular? Not that looking that way is a bad thing.
Unless you're attaining the fitness and leanness accomplishing something other
than wearing out the machines at the gym, that is what I find interesting and
worthwhile. Stack 150 bales of hay, chop a cord of wood but, for God's and my
sake, get your ass off the stationary bike and make it count on more than one
level.