Yes, I already asked him most of these questions, Ann, and I asked Curtis and Robin the same kinds of questions. The only response I got was from Curtis who said that he "grew up", but he admitted that he was selling "snake-oil" for all those years. So, I guess we can assume that they each had a turn of mind, so to speak. But, I still wonder what really happened. Most of the things I believe in are things that I learned back in grade school and I haven't changed my mind since then. It must be a very traumatic experience to make a 360 like that - from cultist to anti-cultist! Go figure.