From: "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 4:59 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: It's All About Football

   John, I think dreadlocks are the hair, they aren't worn on the hair.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_esq@...> wrote: Emily,

 To understand the event that happened last Sunday, consider the known
characteristics of Shiva.  He

 -- keeps company with boisterous and rowdy friends;
 -- wears dreadlocks on his hair;
 -- is blue or dark skinned;
 -- strikes fear to people when he speaks.

 During the game, weren't the Seahawks fans loud and rowdy?  These fans also
consider themselves as the 12th man of the home team.  In jyotish, the number
12 represents meditation, which is a known characteristic of Shiva.

 During the last play of the game, the Seahawk player, who blocked the pass to
a 49er player, wears long dreadlocks on his hair, and is a black man.  When he
spoke to a television reporter after the game, the reporter and the station
managers were scared to death at what he was saying or about to say.  He was
shouting that he was the greatest player that ever lived and was angry about
the perceived insults that he endured from a 49er player.  As such, the
reporter cut the interview short for fear of hearing any expletives that may be
said by the player.

 The player we're talking about is Richard Sherman, who unknowingly may have
channeled the spirit of Shiva during the game.  So, given the various omens, it
would appear that Shiva got involved in the game and blessed the city of
Seattle with a championship victory for the Seahawks.