This five-second test claims to be able to tell whether you are a good
liar or not. I think this claim seriously misses the point, but that it
is an interesting test anyway, and it only takes a minute to watch the
whole thing and five seconds to test yourself.

http://digg.com/video/this-5-second-test-can-tell-you-if-your-friends-ar\
e-good-liars
<http://digg.com/video/this-5-second-test-can-tell-you-if-your-friends-a\
re-good-liars>

Why I think the test is "off" is that the narrator claims that those who
are concerned with how others see them are "extroverts and good liars,"
whereas those who are more concerned with how they themselves would
perceive the test drawing are "introverts and bad liars."

Bzzzzzt. This does not compute. First, both psychology and my own
experience with them suggests to me that those who are more narcissistic
and think primarily in terms of how things appear to *them*, not other
people, are some of the biggest -- and most successful -- liars in the
world. Also, those who complete the test drawing so that others can see
it might *not* be thinking about how these others perceive *them* --
they might be displaying empathy and compassion, and thus trying to do
these others a service. Thus they might not be lying to them at all.

Anyway, it's a fun test. I was a "leftie."