Bhairitu,

 The SuperBowl has become an annual ritual for the American culture, which is
comparable to a religious revival.  But this year, a new factor has been
introduced to the equation, which makes it more like the Kumbha Mela of India.
Specifically, the two cities representing the contestants have residents who
legally smoke bhong for recreation.  Whether they know it or not, smoking bhong
is considered a religious worship of Shiva.

 As such, I believe the winning team will have the signs of Shiva on the team
or its logo.  Since two of the key players wear their hair in dreadlocks, I'm
picking the Seahawks to win.