he certainly didn't put an end to your ignorance, he enhanced it
On Sun, 2/2/14, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Those who Reject Transcendentalism are
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, February 2, 2014, 7:01 PM

 glory, hallelujah,

 Glory,
 glory, hallelujah;
 His Teaching goes marching on!
 Dear Friends,
 Maharishi's ashes are a
 floatin' in the Ganges,
 Maharishi's ashes are a
 floatin' in the Ganges,Maharishi's ashes are a floatin' in the
 Ganges;And his Teaching goes
 flowing on.

 Glory,
 glory, hallelujah,
 Glory,
 glory, hallelujah,
 Glory,
 glory, hallelujah;
 His Teaching goes marching on!

 -Buck
 in the Dome

  [
 A beautiful illustration and fair updated Paraphrasing of
 the old John Brown's
 Body text and tune.   See full text of John Brown's
 Body at:
 http://www.icelandichorse.info/salemfugitiveslaves.html

 http://www.icelandichorse.info/johnbrownsbody.html
 ]
 mjackson74
 writes:
 Why don't you just
 say "Our Lord and Savior Marshy, only through Our Lord
 and Savior Marshy do we come to the
 Father."
 Buck
 writes:
 MJ, I can't speak for you or
 your friends poor or sad
 experiences.I
 am glad that you can allow for the possibility of my
 ownsatisfying experience
 with it all.  My experience with the
 TM

 Movement and around Maharishi has been one of quite

 satisfying

 spirituality.  Possibly though when I began at an early age

 I was

 never enmeshed as a devotee but rather as just a

 practitioner and

 participant that way and not much dependent on the

 organization other than

 for its facilitating meditating and group meditations.  All

 along it

 either worked or if it would have not then I would have

 moved on.

 That may well have been in the nature of my whole Iowa

 upbringing,

 different from others background.  But in the

 meantime we all did a

 lot of large and great things with TM.  Like dragging

 science in to

 spirituality.  As a transcendentalism movement we were

 successful

 leaving a foot print on larger culture for all the

 campaigning we did

 at a time out on the front line.  It was revolutionary.  I

 was glad

 to have been on the 'long march' with Maharishi in

 his time.  You

 can't take that away from us for all of your blanket

 carping.  We do

 share a brother-hood as transcendentalists and Fairfield is

 still a

 fabulous place to live for its being a meditator's

 place.  It's a

 highly spiritual place and the MUM University here is still

 visionary's place to go to school along with others of

 like

 high-mind.   I'd go to school there.  It is a place and

 an

 organization to be proud of even now.

 Which

 would you rather experience: living the paradox or

 understanding it

 to your satisfaction?

 I am here to plead Maharishi's cause with you. I

 plead not for his

 life, but for his character — his immortal life; and so
 it

 becomes

 your cause wholly, and is not his in the least. Some

 twenty-one

 hundred years ago Christ was crucified; this morning,

 perchance,

 Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was hung again by someone on

 FairfieldLife at

 Yahoo-Groups. These are the two ends of a chain which is
 not

 without

 its links. He is not Old Maharishi any longer; he is an

 angel of

 light.!Jai Maharishi Mahesh Yogi!
  -Buck in
 the Dome