---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 2/2/2014 1:51 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
 > First off the early levels of tantra have nothing to do with sex and
 > even if the cremation grounds ritual is required to be an archaya some
 > paths (including mine) have replacements for that. Even "wine" can be
 > replaced by fruit juice in tantric rituals. Bet you didn't know that!

 There is no substitute for actual tantric ritual coitus - anybody who
 says that sex has no part in tantra is deceiving themselves - sex has
 everything to do with tantra. Tantra is for householders, not for monks
 or nuns. Apparently you're not reading the Kama Sutra. My advice to you
 would be get in shape and attach yourself to a real live shakti - before
 your palms grow hair. It's not complicated.

 Funny post, Ricky. But how come no one seems to know what Tantra is all about
around here? Sex, no sex, sex drinking fruit juice, to wear mittens or not to
wear mittens (based on the hirsute nature of one's palms), I mean what gives? I
thought all you guys were experts. What's all that time reading and sitting in
lecture halls amounted to? Confusion, apparently, that's what.