There are no anti-TM'ers - we are all just realists.
On Wed, 2/5/14, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Postcharismatic Fate of New Religious
Movements.
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2014, 5:00 PM

       On 2/5/2014 8:44 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com
 wrote:

 > and who do you write for when you post so often here?

 Over time a discussion group informant's purpose may
 change and his or

 her target might change over time as well. In the old days
 on Goggle

 Groups, we needed someone to stand up to the MMY critics and
 take up for

 MMY and the efficacy of TMer practice. Good work! These days
 there are

 just a few anti-TMers left to deal with. Go figure.

 Things are different now with Yahoo Neo - it doesn't
 lend itself very

 well to carrying on an extended discussions. However, using
 Google

 Chrome you can get the messages sent to a free GMail account
 where you

 can view messages in sequence according to date and time and
 according

 to topic. It's not complicated.