---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I wonder how many more times Barry will need to get shot down in flames before
it dawns on him that he appears a screeching, babbling idiot.

 Let's sincerely hope never. I speak only for myself but I find reading Bawwy
to be one of the most hilarious parts of my day. Granted, he's an easy target
and hitting a bullseye is not challenging with him but he is just so darn
tempting to take aim at when he stumble bumbles around like he does. I am going
to go say a few Hail Marys though, because I am a bad, bad girl (perhaps even a
mean girl) for giving into temptation when it comes to wanting to wallop him.

 No one was. There *were* no "enlightened days." There was only Narcissistic
Personality Disorder acting itself out.

 Hee, hee, says Bawwy who was over on the other side of the border going gaga
over Rama at this same time. Not only are you an "expert" on Robin but now
you're that guy who was bewitched by a (supposedly) levitating drug addict. Now
why don't you tell us, again, all about how you determine so precisely the
state of everyone's consciousness, whether you ever set eyes on them or not.
Snort.