Wow, has it been that many holes you've dug for yourself and then couldn't get
out of?

 << How many times have you said such over the past 17 years?  I'd say over a
thousand. >>

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Translation: He can't figure out how to dig himself out of this hole he's dug
for himself. Standard Stevie.

 << Anne, for the moment, I am content to let my comment, and Robin's post
stand on their own without any additional commentary from me. >>

 And although I am not a big fan of the Olympics, I am enjoying watching them
with my wife and daughter and cracking jokes as we go along.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 Um, I think it's close enough Judy.   But to someone who as a matter of course
cannot see the forest for the trees, it probably has no semblance.  Kinda,
sorta seems like you had your eggs in the "e-mails with me basket"  sorry about
that.

 Oh dear, well I don't see any similarity either. Obviously I am missing the
thing you think talks about meeting someone at Starbucks regularly to talk to
and "confess". Can you clarify Steve, or maybe it is so obvious to you that you
don't see the need but I have definitely missed it here.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Oh, hilarious. Of course, this doesn't say at all what you claimed, does it,
now?

 Judy, I don't know what the point of arguing about it is.  If he said it, it
will be there in the record.  Without being too boastful, my memory is pretty
good.  My impression is that he had nothing to do with e-mails, and seemed to
predate his participation here.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 You've got something screwy here, Stevie. He may have been talking about
email, in which case he probably meant with me. But there was no "daily
confessional."

 My recollection is that he did, indeed say that he has a friend he meets with
most everyday, at Starbucks, (I believe), in whom he confides thoughts,
feelings.

 I would say this was a couple months before he stopped posting.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 emptybill doesn't know what he's talking about with regard to Robin, his reams
of quotes notwithstanding.

 "Daily confessional with his friend at Starbuck's"?? Robin never said anything
remotely like that.

 Both Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox theologies have clearly explicated
the nature of union with God – at least as far as that is possible for humans.
However, he never appeared interested in learning more - whether about
Catholic/Orthodox Christianity, Yogic Vedanta or Shankara’s Advaita Vedanta. I
attribute this to a lack of genuine humility although he was constantly
espousing a pseudo-humility.

 Sorta my take on the whole thing.  On the other hand, we do have the "missing"
years when he was substitute teaching.  Could get some checks in the humility
column for that.  And then we have his daily confessional with his friend at
Starbucks.  Do I have that right?