---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 No, go look up the fallacy of appeal to authority. You don't know what you're
talking about, no surprise.

 You are wrong not because Ann is an authority, but because, duh, you got it
wrong, and the evidence is on the record in the posts in this exchange plus
Robin's post from December 2012. No meeting a friend almost every day at
Starbuck's. No "daily confessional." Wrong. That's not in his post. You said it
was. You got it wrong.

 And you have something else very badly wrong in this post. Robin did address
Ann directly a number of times. Among other things, they had a long,
fascinating multi-post exchange about a number of different topics related to
enlightenment and Robin's group.

 Ask Barry to find it for you.

 So much for your wonderful memory, again. What a lamer you are.

 Thanks Judy, again you said everything that needs to be said and better than I
could have said it. In addition, I simply don't go back to find old posts,
especially now with Neo, because I don't know how to and I can't be bothered to
figure it out. But I know you are more than adept at this so, in a pinch, I can
always rely on you to back it all up.

 Ah, now this is Anne we've come to know.  No worries.  Anne, read Robin's
post.  Read the various comments I have made about it.  Now, what I am
gathering is that you think I am mistaken!  Yes, I managed to pick that up.!

 Now, I've told you why I came to the conclusions I've come to.  And you are
saying, "You're wrong Steve, and I'm right, because I am an authority in this
area.

 That is what I believe is called an Appeal to Authority.  And it is a fallacy.

 You have said nothing to support your position other than, "I Am An Authority
on this Subject"

 Anne, you may not realize this, but your supposed "authorityness" is pretty
compromised.

 I mean it is kind of funny that in all the months Robin posted here, he never
addressed you directly, once!

 Yikes!!