No, Judykins,

 I did not say you could post using the old format, only that you could access
it, and use the search engine.  Calm down, and read again what I said.  Easy
does it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Actually, your saying it's a hoot is the hoot. Some people who have been
switched to Neo are still able to access Classic; others are not. There's no
"figuring out" involved for them; it's simply not possible. It has to do with
how Yahoo's servers are set up, and eventually all traces of Classic will go
away.

 If you had a way for all Neo folks to access Classic, quite literally
thousands of people would be on their knees in gratitude to you (and nobody
would be left using Neo).

 Now, if you want us to believe you are able to do something the rest of us
should be able to do as well, I'm afraid you're going to have to tell us how
you're doing it and let us take a shot at it. Otherwise you're just blowing
smoke.

 << Richard, Judy, who loves to demean people can't see to figure out how
access the previous classic format and search feature.

 Now, that is a hoot. >>