Oh, too bad, then you missed my catch of the huge blooper you made concerning
Robin having been "near suicide." Not to mention the others I identified.

 And sorry to tell you, I don't put the same value on "original posts" that you
do. I'm much more interested in interaction than showing off.

 In any case, most of your "original posts" are like the ones last night and
this morning, endless demonizations and dishonest characterizations and
outright falsehoods about the people you don't like. I doubt many people are
interested in reading those either, but as far as I'm concerned it's necessary
to correct the record (especially given Buck's "eminent scholars" who are
supposedly reading FFL).

 You don't like that. Tough, live with it. Or start dealing with reality
instead of wallowing in obsessional, delusional fantasies.

 > This post is a superb example of why I said it really sucks to be Barry.
 > Either he believes the delusional
 > crap he wrote, or he knows it's crap but stupidly expects others to believe
 > it.

 What on earth makes you believe that anyone CARES what you think -- about
Robin, about them, or about anything else? I didn't even bother to read the
rest of your drivel in this post, just as I never bother to read past the first
few "Message View" words of any of your posts.

I'd be willing to bet that I'm not the only person who feels this way. Both you
and Ann have become mono-topical with regard to Robin. Few people ever really
gave a shit about Robin anyway, and they *certainly* don't give a shit about
your attempts at creating a revisionist history for him.

Several people now -- meaning not just me -- have commented on the
near-absolute lack of original posts from you. At least one has commented that
this latest obsession of yours -- 112 posts in three days, *most* of them
rehashing the same old-maid "I know him better than you do" fantasies about
Robin -- is causing them to long for the old Posting Limits.

Have you *really* got nothing to talk about except this dweeb who ran away in
panic from this forum ten months ago? Do you *really* want to give people the
impression that he is pretty much the *only* thing you can come up with to post
about other than your obsession with me and Share and now Steve? That's what
you're accomplishing. Just sayin'...