What a bunch of ninnies. The pundit project is scientific research in
consciousness. Based on experience observation we got hypothesis and testing
going on. Have some fucking patience for the scientific process. As an
investment for peace then science and basic research can take a lot of money.
Think what they spend on the engines of war.    I feel it is highly worthwhile
to see the pundit project through to its end. Damn you and this scurrilous FFL
posting too as if it was any fact and newsworthy; all these deceiving
anti-science folks and Geezer too for starting this thread too should be strung
up by their you-know-whats. The lack of respect for professionalism here is
appalling and so unfair. It pisses me off when posting on FFL has to descend to
this level.

 The transcending meditative state: A unitive experience that is within the
human ontology. It is awesome. The Unified Field. It should not be discounted
that It is true.  All we are saying is let's give Peace a chance,
 -U.S. Buck in the Dome

 More than 30 Indian publications in the US and abroad have retracted the
wildly inaccurate article about the Vedic Pandits that they had picked up from
a Chicago Indian weekly.

    Yep, Damned Muck-Rakers. Did not fact check their sources. That is the
problem with sensational journalism and the internet.
 -Buck

 geezerfreak posts:

http://worldhindunews.com/2014021217951/young-vedic-pandits-go-missing-from-iowa-based-sponsoring-organization-ela-dutt/

http://worldhindunews.com/2014021217951/young-vedic-pandits-go-missing-from-iowa-based-sponsoring-organization-ela-dutt/

 LEnglish5 writes:

 Oprah Winfrey did a TV show about Fairfield, and part of that show as about
the Vedic Pandits. The living and working conditions could be seen in the TV
footage:

 http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-next-chapter/Oprah-Meets-Iowas-Pandits-Video
http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-next-chapter/Oprah-Meets-Iowas-Pandits-Video

 No news article has bothered to do any fact checking on this issue. Certainly,
no news article has bothered to link to the Oprah TV footage.

 . .