Sweet. You forgot to mention that the TMO makes millions out of keeping them
away from home and chanting endless yagyas to supposedly make life better for
wealthy westerners. Self-serving neo-imperialism - a charity it aint.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 On 2/13/2014 7:09 PM, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@... wrote:
 > It pisses me off when posting on FFL has to descend to this level.

 So, let's review what we know:

 All the pundit boys are accounted for and there are no unaccounted for
 pundit boys in Vedic City, IA.

 Are we agreed so far?

 According to my sources, all the pundit boys not only get a stipend and
 a free education, but they get free room and board in a place that by
 comparison to where they came from, is a mansion. They probably all
 get smartphones, radios, and a TV as well. All they have to do is
 meditate a few times a day and chant OM. Sweet!