Well, I hope you're feeling better now. You got guts, kid. You did the right
thing.

 << Thanks Judy.  When I received the news of the outcome, I didn't feel
"good." Quite the opposite. After the news sank in, I realized I felt like I
just wanted to take a shower and wash it all off. I think that's probably a
'normal' reaction in such circumstances. I used music that day for the "shower.
http://tossandripple.blogspot.com/2014/01/artapply-as-needed-cannot-overdose.html";
 One of Knapp's former victims responded.."And now we heal." It was a type of
psychological/emotional rape that Knapp exacted upon more than one person. >>

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I've followed this fairly closely. Carol was not the only victim. It's
excellent news that Knapp will no longer be able to use that license in a
professional capacity to inflict harm on others who might seek therapy with
him. Congratulations, Carol, well done.

 I've previously posted on FFL about John Knapp who (through 2011ish) had been
around the TM/anti-TM circuit for decades. Folks who were around FFL prior to
2010ish(?) are most likely familiar with Knapp.

 I'm pretty sure I previously stated on FFL that I would post an update once NY
state made a ruling regarding Knapp's Social Work license. NY state's ruling
was made on 1/14/14. NY state made the ruling public sometime in the past week.

 Knapp was my former cult-recovery therapist from around July, 2008, until
August, 2010.

 Brief timeline:October, 2010: Formal complaint was filed with NY State
regarding John M. Knapp. (I filed the complaint.)
 December, 2010: NY state opened an official investigation
 November, 2012: NY state held a hearing for Knapp before the licensing board.
Knapp did not show.
 January, 2014: NY state made its official ruling.