The folks here who saw you misuse the term "psychological rape" for your own
malign ends might well have thought you invented it and therefore might have
been suspicious of Carol's account. I wanted to ensure they didn't make that
mistake.

 << Judy, you are the troll in this situation, for bringing Robin and me into
the thread about Carol and Knapp. >>

 On Saturday, February 15, 2014 4:00 PM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>