Fascinating, Salyavin. That is remarkably similar--virtually identical--to how
Robin described his own exprience. Except for him, for whatever reason, it
lasted for over a decade, and he spent 25 years working to get rid of it
because of how ultimately destructive it had proved to be.

 << At work once I became the unwitting centre of attention when I slipped into
"unity" on a busy friday afternoon when we were normally running around trying
to wrap everything up. Everyone else just pulled up a chair and sat round my
desk, it was amazing how different yet the same I was, intensely relaxed but
wide awake and flowing all things good from some centre that wasn't even me but
was everything that existed and it was all lush, powerful and vivid. Happy
days, but it wore off a few hours later and that was that. What it all means I
cannot say, my guess is nothing, just a phase, maybe all that bending my mind
out of shape suddenly reflexively threw it into a euphoric state. But whatever,
it doesn't work any more. >>