 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Drinking Vedic Coffee and Discerning 'Cult'
from 'Sect'
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, February 16, 2014, 4:30 PM

 ---In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:
 And like everyone
 else in the world they wanted everyone else to corroborate
 their reality so they made a big deal out of it and created
 all the sacred books of the Hindoos that everybody was
 supposed to embrace if they were smart. Along comes Marshy,
 fanatic Hindoo, and he used the playbook to make a nice
 living for himself.
 I can't help but think MJ,
 that you have not had much exposure to some of the Vedic, or
 Hindu literature.  I say that because I think you sort
 of misrepresent it.  I am not saying that it is the
 "ultimate Truth", but you are painting a picture
 that I don't recognize, nor would, I think, most people
 who have had some exposure to it.