See?, this is exactly the reason you are seen as a grudge
holder here.

Was there any need to make that post? Excessive posts clog
up the bandwidth and slow down data traffic.

---authfriend <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Share to the defense! <guffaw>

 << Richard, I admit that your writing style delights me. Even when I don't
agree with the content! Go figure! It's just that you almost always sound light
hearted about all this stuff. And I thoroughly enjoy how you skip from one
topic to the other. Those funny combo help me be more light hearted about it
too. Anyway, thank you so much for making me smile and even laugh out loud a
lot. >>

On Sunday, February 16, 2014 9:51 AM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>