Salyavin, continuing in my same vein, I would say that if we hooked Dawkins up
to an MRI machine, we'd see a very well developed part of the brain associated
with logic.

So, what is the force stronger than logic? Again, I think it's the human drive
to be fully developed. I mean really fully and not just one time but on an
ongoing basis. I think this is what drives both science and religion and every
thing else too!

Everybody wants to be optimally happy which means optimally developed. As I
said before, some people are simply better observers and concluders with
regards to what actually produces these optimal results!

On Monday, February 17, 2014 9:46 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>