 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Rustic Farmhouse Style Maharishi Vastu Home
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 3:54 PM

       Nice places, I'd have either of them. But what
 drives me nuts is the crap about sleeping better, being
 healthier and feeling protected. Or making better decisions
 in life and business. It's such a load of bull. I lived
 in a SV home for a summer and didn't sleep any better
 than usual, didn't have any bright ideas (no more than
 usual anyway) It was business as usual except I had to walk
 further to get to the garden.
 But I guess if they dropped the mood making crap
 they wouldn't be able to cream some money off for the SV
 license.