I would say you have to be able to think to invent the concept of god.
Everything else just gets on with it..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Nope, Salyavin, I'm gonna do a Share and try to explain my logic (-:
Ok, then the atheists seem to do a double anthro! They don't anthropomorphize
God directly. They take what others have written and interpret that in human
terms.

Really both atheists and theists are stuck with being human and interpreting
God or Being or Source or Whatever from that perspective. Wonder what the
squirrels and rocks think!

 On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:53 PM, salyavin808