 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Ukraine?

When Maharishi in 1991 wanted us to go to Crimea and teach, one anxious soul
asked Him: "What will it be like" (none of us had ever been across the
iron-curtain before.)  He said: "More silence". And boy was he right; a
population steeped in silence and longing for more. I've taught TM more or less
all over the planet but never had 250 people come to a intro-lecture in a small
town where we could not put an ad in the paper or even print a poster; (it's a
long story but true) they all turned up from word of mouth. I ended up staying
in Ukraine for a year. All my funny, touching, magical and heart-swelling
happenings in that truly remarkable country could and should, destiny-willing,
fill a book.