On 2/22/2014 10:28 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> how many times has Buck pitched a fit here on FFL for the "negativity"
> of the Dome police who bar people for going to see other gurus?

Buck said he goes to the dome to do a group meditation almost every day
and we presume that the dome "police" meditate every day too, but I
cannot vouch for whether they practice TM correctly. In order for me to
check them on their meditation, they would have to come down here to be
checked by some of our own TM teachers. If it is determined that there
is any negativity in their program we could maybe help them learn how to
meditate correctly, according to the instructions of MMY.